Plumbing Leaks Lawyer
A leaky pipe isn’t just a dripping nuisance—it can cause major property damage that costs thousands s of dollars to repair. If plumbing leaks damage your home in Southern Florida, you need an experienced plumbing leaks lawyer on your side. EC Law Counsel has over a decade of experience handling insurance claims, including water damage claims. If your insurer undervalued or denied your property claims, EC Law Counsel will fight for you.
Call us at 954-861-0833 to speak with an experienced plumbing leaks lawyer at EC Law Counsel.
Plumbing Leaks Your Insurance Policy May Cover
Insurance policies vary, so the first step is determining whether your policy covers your plumbing leak and damage. Generally, your policies will cover the following:
- Plumbing leaks
- Pipe leaks
- Burst pipes
- Faulty plumbing systems
- Water heater leaks
- Sewer backups
Our experienced plumbing leaks lawyers at EC Law Counsel can review your policy to determine if your damage is covered. We have a decade’s worth of experience handling personal property damage claims in southeast and southwest Florida, including water damage claims.
Steps to Take After Plumbing Leak Damage in Southeast and Southwest Florida
Your insurance policy likely imposes specific requirements on you after you sustain damage to your home from plumbing leaks. These requirements typically include the following:
- You need to take steps to prevent further damage. These steps include shutting off the water until professionals complete the necessary repairs. “Necessary steps” to prevent further damage vary, so let our plumbing leak lawyers guide you on what to do to minimize damage and increase the chances of a successful insurance claim.
- You must promptly report the damage to your insurer by filing an insurance claim. Double-check the terms of your policy, as it will include a deadline by which you must notify your insurer.
- You need to itemize your damages for the insurance company.
With over a decade of experience handling insurance claims in southern Florida, an experienced plumbing leaks lawyer at EC Law Counsel can walk you through this process.
What to Do if Your Insurer Denies Coverage
If your insurance company denies your claim for property damage or gives an unsatisfactory settlement offer, speak with an experienced plumbing leaks damage lawyer at EC Law Counsel. We have spent over a decade assisting Florida residents with insurance claims.
Our dedicated, experienced team will move quickly to build your case by:
- Documenting the damage
- Gathering evidence to support your claim
- Assisting with the filing of your claim to ensure compliance
- Negotiating a settlement with your insurer
- Taking your insurer to court if necessary
- Protecting your rights
You do not have to fight the insurance company alone. EC Law Counsel is on your side.
Contact an Experienced Florida Personal Property Damage Lawyer at EC Law Counsel
Negotiating with your insurance company over property damage claims can be frustrating and confusing. Our experience serving southeast and southwest Florida residents with their insurance claims means we’re on hand to answer all your questions, provide support, and ensure you receive maximum settlements.
Call to speak with an experienced plumbing leak lawyer at EC Law Counsel today at 954-861-0833.